Global shoe brand provides a sneak peek into
next season’s collection
December 2022: Vionic has lifted the lid on its SS23 collection to reveal its most stylish to date, filled with classic neutrals and warm golden hues, with pretty pops of perfect pastel.
With puffa slides, on trend flatforms, lighter than air trainers and cushioned soles, this collection will keep you on your feet in perfect style and comfort.
Its primary palette includes shades of rose, terracotta, marmalade, clay, macaron and aqua, among others. Here are a few highlights from the collection, which will be arriving from next month (December) onwards:
Clockwise from top left:
● Zaphira: all the sophistication, all the comfort. Got a wedding to go to in 2023? Look no further. This stylish, strappy sandal comes in three colourways - black (above), cream and tan, available from January and priced at £130
● Brookell: a big buckle detail and delicate strap across the vamp make this style super-elegant. Available in cream (pictured), black and classic blue, Brookell will be on sale from January, priced at £130
● Isadora: combining retro style with classic chic, this simple heel with stitch detail comes in tan or black and is available from December. The perfect everyday heel, priced £130
● Bonita: this pretty espadrille wedge, available in black and gold (above), certainly lives up to its name. On sale from January, priced at £140
● Mayla: a puffa slider which mixes style with comfort in this on trend design. Available from January in cream (above) and black, priced at £110
● Anaya: a snug, sole-hugging footbed, with the highest quality leather toe and ankle straps, Anya is available in marmalade (above), black and espresso. On sale from February and priced at £120
● Trista: built on Vionic’s uber-comfortable Plateau footbed, this style will be available from January, priced at £120, in five fashionable colours, including: rose (above), menta, black, cream and blue shadow
● Jamie: a chunky, flatform sole, high grade soft leather straps and buckle make Jamie a wardrobe staple, great to be worn on the beach, out shopping, on a night out or in the office. Available in black (above) and tan, Jamie will be available from January, priced at £130
● Captivate: the classic trainer has gone back to the drawing board with this style, which features a lighter than air sole design which makes you feel as if you are walking on clouds! Captivate comes in five colourways: smoked salmon (above); horizon blue; white; charcoal and dusty lavender
● Fortune: the cushioned sole of the Fortune trainers, available in three different colours, will put a spring in your workout step. Available in January, price £130, this trainer is available in dusty lavender, vapour/charcoal and white/black.
● Rejuvenate: show your feet some love in this post-exercise recovery slider featuring adjustable straps, textured footbeds and dual-density cushioning. There are now six colours to choose from in this unisex style, including dusty lavender (above), priced at £80. New colourways start to arrive from January onwards
● Restore: the same goes for Restore, featuring padded toe-post straps, a textured footbed and dual-density cushioning. Available in new colourways from January, including the above in red/vapour, also priced at £80.
An added bonus is that all Vionic footwear comes with three-zone comfort technology, which cups the sole for extra stability, supports the arch and has cushioning under the ball of your foot.
For more information and to check out Vionic’s current collection, please visit: www.vionicshoes.co.uk